Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl.
Nice to know
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Support projects in architecture decisions by providing solution, direction, guidance and governance aligning with the group.
- Ensure technical quality assurance before, during and after development, not limited to reviews.
- Create architecture blueprints as a foundation for scalable, performing, maintainable, quality solutions.
- Responsible for supporting the architecture governance function i.e. ARB process etc. Liaising with PMO, Enterprise Architect & Process Engineering Group, all IT departments, and IT Leadership team.
- Accountable for the quality and relevance of architecture documentation and standards.
- Evaluate the new technology in the market to fit with business requirement where the group solution is not available.
- Revising coding standards, tools, platforms and identifying gaps. Approaching teams and individuals in order to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the implementation of better solutions which meet current and future requirements. Adaptation to future requirements shall become easier and more cost efficient.
- Resolve conflict in the area of software architecture.
- Promote and lead a culture of continuous improvement focused on the quality, performance, and effectiveness of the software development environment.
- Contribute to and be responsible for parts of the development and evolution of technical and architectural roadmaps.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Assist management with technical direction and prioritization of the technical backlog.
- Provide mentoring and training to other team members and architects on technologies and processes; drive education and knowledge transfer of design patterns, technical best practices, and relevant technologies and tools.
- Engages with vendors as the technical application lead including project/roadmap delivery, solution viability, system/data/interface integration, data accessibility, vendor performance, and ability to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Participate in the area of security and audit where it's required.
- Working closely with security, risk, compliance, audit team to ensure the gaps can be closed according to the request in the agreed schedule.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple applications / projects simultaneously.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science, Business Computer or other related field
- 10 years’ experience in full stack software engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in software design and support.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns, enterprise application patterns, pattern oriented software architecture, gang of four and/or other patterns catalogs.
- Knowledge of generally accepted software development lifecycle processes.
- Expert knowledge of software architecture and security concepts and best practices.
- Expert knowledge of database design and data architecture.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.