- 1) New Business Sales Management
- Provide information and consultation with Broker about employee benefits
- Approach target client directly to ensure sales performance
- Continually communicate with and visit clients
- Perform analysis and comparison, and present the good advantage of using company product to clients
- Analyse and provide the monthly sales reports with accuracy and timeliness
- Define and raise the outstanding issues/ problems to the relevant parties
- Provide suggestions and initiatives to solve the issues/ problems in order to increase sales performance
- 2) Coordination with Internal Network
- Follow up the outstanding routines from Group Operations and Claims
- Contact with the other relevant departments to meet client satisfaction
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Economics, or other related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Group Employee Benefits business in Life Assurance or Broker
Nice to Have
- Has group employee benefits knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate in English
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.