Audit Planning Processes and IT audit planning support
- To assist in the preparation of an annual risk-based and / or regulatory audit plan, where applicable.
- To perform the risk assessment on auditable objects to define and develop risk-based audit plan by using Allianz Group Audit (GAUD) provided tools & standard approaches
Audit Project Assignment
- To conduct the assigned audit project by following the Standard Audit Methodology of Allianz Group Audit
- To perform audit planning, fieldwork, and reporting, including preparation of audit dashboard for submission to Group Audit
- To register audit issue and assign reference number of each action plan in department share drive
- To record audit work and related audit documents by using or uploading to Team Mate system
- To conduct the follow-up review process to evaluate the actions implemented by the management to assurance the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls before closing audit issues.
- To summarize the follow-up results after approved by CAE or Head of Internal Audit to close the audit issue for reporting to the relevant parties on a monthly basis
- To update audit issues and latest audit recommendation actions implementation status in the Audit System
Consulting Service & Special Request
- To provide consulting service when requested by other Departments both informal and formal request.
- To provide recommendation for the improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, systems and procedures via discussion, email or formal report upon each requirement.
Management of the Audit Committee (AC) Meeting
- To assist the Secretary of the AC to organize, schedule and prepare agenda of the AC Meeting
- To support the Secretary of the AC and ensure that the Meeting is well organized and runs smoothly and efficiently
- To prepare invitation letter and AC papers on significant audit issues, its progress and overdue audit issues over 90 days for AC Meeting
- To coordinate with concerned division/ department to gather information of certain issue and prepare paper for consideration and approval by AC
- To distribute AC papers to AC members and concerned managements before the meeting date
Reporting to Group Audit
- To support the preparation of the Quarterly Report, if requested.
- To support the Self-Assessment Tool as required by Group Audit on yearly basis, if needed.
- To provide information or provide support to Country Head of Internal Audit upon request.