- 1) Complaint Management
- Being expert in complaint handling, being the contact point for all channels of complaints that come in
- Lead the Complaint function by working collaboratively with PIC (Person In Charge) the representative from other functions that will help resolve the complaint issues.
- Provide guidance, coaching and suggestion to team in handling the complain cases receives from OIC and customers
- Organized the monthly meeting with PIC to review the SLA of each function, sharing the best practices and feedback the current complaint status of the company.
- Communicate internally, the role of complaint management function and how employees can contact or help the team in protecting company reputation.
- Build Awareness of Person-In-Charge community to encourage higher participation and higher rate of staff engagement
- Understand the process of complaint management that needs to have system support (VoC) to record complaint case and also its status until closing the case.
- Monitor and report the Service Level Agreement of complaint from each function, followed up the overdue of complaint to ensure the commitment of service level agreement (SLA)
- 2. Collaboration with other functions
- Each complaint case involves many parties, therefore the person needs to work (collaborate) in detail with other related parties to get the complaint resolve and feedback to the complainer
- Service Level Agreement will be monitored and report to the Person In Charge, monthly to ensure the effectiveness in closing the case within timeline
- All documents are required to be organized in the system to use for each complaint support and audit reporting
- Root cause analysis is required to be discussed with touch point owners to ensure the prevention of similar case in the future
- Sense of urgency is required in this area because every complaint means the reputation risk to the company
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related filed
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing, Customer services and /or marketing research in insurance, consumer, or banking business
Nice to Have
- Excellent communication skills
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.