1) Re-New Business Sales Management
- Drive sales performance by build relationship and provide high quality of customer service
- Produce, Follow up and chasing underwrite for renewals documentation, which should be actioned 4-8 weeks before the renewal date and prospects providing quotations
- Obtaining quotations and Communicate quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the applicant’s needs and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Provide weekly re-new performance reports to review performance results
- Share the outstanding issues/ problems to the relevant parties
- Drive to solve the issues/ problems in order to increase re-new sales performance
- Follow up and manage customers’ complaints received and propose the solutions to improve the service quality to customers
- Discussing any additional covers to ensure that all the insurance requirements are satisfied
2) After sales service
- Ensuring that the paper files and system records are updated and maintained following all client contacts.
- Providing a focused and friendly service to all customers and and assisting with queries, taking messages where appropriate.
- Processing incoming and dispatching outgoing mail.
- Produce and maintain diaries on our record, chasing for outstanding information from operation, claims and clients
- Update & Produce documents/correspondence as required
- Communicating effectively both internally and externally in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments.
3) Collection premium and excess claim
- Checking, Issuing invoices and policy documents and updating client records
- Reconcile Renewal premium and prepared DCR to account dep. For receipt print out.
- Follow up outstanding premium and excess claim