Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl.
Nice to know
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Drive a singular and coordinated way to achieve seamless digital experience for key target audiences by acting as the integrator between platform and technology (IT) and front facing functions (MM, Sales)
- Drive the step up from process automation to redesign business model using digital opportunities. Drive new business models that are digitally driven, pioneer digital partnerships and B2B models.
- Translate the Global and Regional digital strategy to Thailand. Formulate a Thailand digital roadmap and get buy in from stakeholders such as Market Management, IT and Operations, Sales.
- Drive a consistent digital experience for customers across all platforms along the customer journey
- Engage with regional digital programs (Digital by Default), support implementation of such programs in Thailand. On case by case basis, involve in regional implementation where needed.
- Champion the use of user-centered design, design thinking and customer journey mapping in digital projects. Drive the shift from transactional system touch points to seamless customer experience through social, mobile and the www by working together with different functional teams in the company.
- Drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing and new Allianz digital services
- Act as Product Owner for key Digital Projects.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in managing.
- Proven experience in developing business concepts, roadmap/plan, and technical solutions to senior leadership.
- Experience and/or understanding of personal and/or aware of new technologies and industry movement including startup activities.
Nice to Have
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems.
- Knowledge of collaborative project management tools (e.g. Trello, JIRA, Asana etc.)
- Able to manage and execute data.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and innovations and dynamism in term of digital approached.
- Understand the needs of the insurance business, the strategic direction of the local entity and identify initiative that will allow the business to meet its digital targets.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Experience in recognition of market trends, benefits, and implementation of business opportunities.
- Experience managing people in delivering consulting / advisory services at the corporate level.
- Able to understand and interpret business, performance, and operation metrices, indicators and KPIs.
- Understanding of strategy, operations, management, leading engagements across business functions.
- Knowledge of statistic concepts and analysis.
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.