Strategic Planning Focus
- Perform financial modelling for three years plan numbers for base and sensitivities.
- Ensure required changes in guidance are implemented.
- Ensure all forecast and plan numbers are submitted to AZAP and internal local/regional as well as external actuarial stakeholders with accuracy and in timely manner.
- Providing quick and accurate analysis to support business acquisitions (M&A) and Finance appraisals of strategic targets across all sales channels
Budget Control Focus
- Developing financial forecasting models and working closely with management to make certain that monthly forecasts are supportable given current business assumptions.
- Prepare monthly Financial Performance Tracking in variance analysis (actual vs. plan) and make recommendations to keep performance on track as appropriate.
- Supporting overall budgeting process, covering P&L, balance sheet, products and sales’ KPI's
- Provide financial information to management and sales teams that highlights the Company's performance and achieve their respective targets
- Developing, analyzing and generating periodic management and company performance reports on monthly/quarterly basis to support regional office and facilitate management decision making requirements.
- Support management team for ad-hoc analysis and projects