Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Public Company Limited
Your day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Assist in building stable and accurate portfolio monitoring report and other supporting reports required for Management's decisions.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the corporate portfolio and recommend actions to Senior Management.
- Support portfolio management decisions by providing technical and portfolio insights.
- Consider the impact of economic and market trends on the portfolio and advise on suitable actions to respond to ensure ongoing profitability.
- Identify areas for improvement in portfolio data quality.
- Liaise with other departments to gain more holistic view.
- Degree in Actuarial, Maths, Economics or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in reporting or actuarial related fields
- Proven knowledge in P&C Reporting
- Experience in Report Creation and Analysis
Nice to have
- Experience in data visualisation tools, machine learning concepts, tools and ability to develop algorithms using Python, R or other scripting languages/tools beneficial
- Experience in result communication
- Highly analytical and problem solving skills, forward thinking.
- Commitment to Delivering Outcomes to the Business.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.