Are you ready to take your ideas to the next level and completely re-imagine the industry?
As a Business Transformation Manager, you will be given a unique opportunity to work along our top executives and apply your professional expertise on various special projects. Not only you will gain valuable knowledge and hands-on experience, but you will also get the chance to transform our business in one of the following areas:
Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Public Company Limited
What's on offer?
- You’ll be given the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on how we do things.
- Want to fast-track your career? We’ll help you to find the right projects, opportunities and training to develop the capabilities you need to go further, faster.
- You’ll be given complete autonomy on how to apply your skills, on what decisions to make and how to achieve meaningful outcomes.
- We are passionate about doing things differently, so feel confident to speak up and challenge status quo
Your day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Sale Team, marketing and support to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product launch.
- Coordinate with IT Team and relevant department to run APL and ACM Product Framework, including manage product configuration system.
- Gather and prepare relevant information to present to PGC or AZAP to obtain their approval and ensure all procedures are complied with AZ Guideline.
- Work together with other division to ensure the alignment and approval of Product Governance Committee (PGC) before launch
- Work closely with line manager to update status of product.
- Coordinate with Communication Management to create communication material about product features and suggest on the features to be highlighted to increase productivity.
- The ability to handle difficult situations and act in a professional manner whilst resolving complex situations in a timely manner.
- Solid problem solving and relationship building abilities.
- Experience in project management skills and ability to manage stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect and work with a variety of people from different backgrounds.
- Mature, independent, and self-driven.
- Actuarial Science Graduation
Nice to have
- Master’s degree holder with education background in related fields (i.e. Business Administration, Engineering, IT, Actuarial Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related experience
- Excellent English proficiency (TOEIC >850 or IELTS >7.0)