Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Identify business opportunities in order to achieve defined team’s target
- Provide underwriting portfolio analysis and coordinate with Oversea Technical Center for P&C Midcrop Program including getting approval on some specific case(s) & solid benefit guidance to underwriting & marketing teams.
- Assist to ensure that all works under designated responsibilities are performed in accordance with company’s policy and service standard.
- Advices in order to strengthen work efficiency, good morale and team work.
- Review current terms & condition of reinsurance allocation, premium calculation, previous loss experience in order to prepare renewal notice for existing client.
- Determine a competitive terms & condition, reinsurance allocation, find facultative reinsurance support by obtaining support data from market in order to prepare renewal notice for existing client both renew and new client.
- Review final terms as agreed after confirmation from client and proceed to related team for policy issuance.
- Communication and coordinate with internal and external customer in order to ensure work completion smoothly and successfully.
- Acquire and improve own knowledge and skills from both internal and external sources to ensure your own work’s quality and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree or higher level in related fields of Actuarial or Statistic or Non-life Insurance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Property & Engineering Underwriting Unit
Nice to Have
- Insurance Knowledge in Property and Engineering Field.
- Have a good Actuarial & Statistic knowledge.
- Good command of spoken and written English.