Make appointment with doctor or specialist via application up to 3 times/month/member with no expense.
Select channel for consultation of your choice either chat, call, or video call.
A collective of doctors and specialists in over 18 medical fields nationwide, including COVID-19 screening and mental health
- Membership registration and general usage
- Healthy Living and Healthy Living Talk applications are two separate services sharing the same membership log in details. This means members can use the email address registered for Healthy Living to log in to Healthy Living Talk.
- Healthy Living Talk service provides health and lifestyle consultation by doctors and health specialists through smartphone only. It is not an appointment for face-to-face meeting with the doctor at the hospital or clinic, nor is it a call through phone number. Please read terms and conditions before using the service.
- Appointment making
* This service is available to Healthy Living members only
* Appointments can be made 3 times/1 member/month. The entitlement will be deducted if the appointment is made successfully and the cancellation is made less than 3 days before appointment date.
* If the cancellation is made no less than 3 days before the appointment date, the entitlement will be refunded to the member. However, if cancellation is made less than 3 days before the appointment date, the system will deduct 1 entitlement.
* If the doctor postpones or cancels the appointment due to medical necessity or other reasons, member will be refunded that particular entitlement.
* If you do now show up for the appointment, the system will consider it as your entitlement disclamation and the appointment will be deducted from your entitlement.
If you have difficulty making an appointment or using the application, you can contact Tel. 02-6451211
Talk to the doctor or specialist privately in 3 easy steps
1. Application download and membership registration step
- For Healthy Living members, you can use Healthy Living account details to log in.
- For new member, please download application to use the service.
- Confirm your e-mail address and phone number for the purpose of confirming or postponing the appointment.Click “Talk to Doctor” tab and select the topic of your choice
- Select date and time convenient to you and the doctor, and select channel for consultation (chat, call, video call).
- Confirm your e-mail address and phone number for the purpose of confirming or postponing the appointment.
- Click “Confirm Appointment”
- The system will send an e-mail to confirm your appointment.
- Access the application at the appointment time, select “Appointment Schedule” menu then select “Your Appointment with Doctor” and click “Enter Chat Room” button.The system will send a reminder to your application 15 minutes before appointment time and will remind again at the appointment time. Please enable the notification and turn on the sound for notification purpose. Then click “Enter Chat Room”, or
- Access the application at the appointment time, select “Appointment Schedule” menu then select “Your Appointment with Doctor” and click “Enter Chat Room” button.
- In the chat room, when you hear countdown signal, it means the doctor or specialist has already logged in to chat with you. If “Please wait” message is displayed, it means the doctor/specialist is logging in at the appointed time.
- Chat duration with doctor in each field varies, depending on the appropriateness for consultation in that particular field. You can take note of the consultation period from the countdown icon, e.g. 15 minutes, 25 minutes, and 50 minutes.
For more details, check out Healthy Living