- Personal data that the Company obtained from you on applications, forms, or any other documents when you request for our services through all channels, including electronic channels, such as
o Basic personal data such as name, surname, title, identification card number, passport number or other identification card number, addresses, gender, phone number or mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, username or marital status;
o Financial information such as source of income, credit/debit card number, bank account number, details of premium payment, or tax information;
o Employment information such as position, workplace, work experience, name and address of employer.
- Information of backgrounds/records relating to laws on Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorism and Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction Financing, Bankruptcy or Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA);
- Any transactions relating to insurance policy such as premium payment history, insurance policy loan, claim, execution of rights or the use of our services including conversation records from all communication channels of the Company;
- Sensitive personal data such as health data, disabilities, race or ethnicity, genetic data, biometric data, sexual behavior, criminal records, trade union membership, health records, claim history;
- Information on the social media platforms that we receive from other social media providers or from the subscription for our services, usage of our website or application such as My Allianz or Healthy Living;
- IP address, the type of browser software used, and the date, time and duration of your usage of our website or application, where such details are automatically recorded.
If you would like to purchase our products and services, we need you to provide personal data that is necessary, including sensitive personal data in order to offer products or services, to underwrite, to perform our obligations under an existing contract with you, or to meet any of your requests. If you do not wish to provide necessary or sufficient personal data or sensitive personal data to us, we may not be able to perform our obligations under the existing contract with you, or may refuse to act on your requests.
please also be advised that the personal data given to the Company is related to other people (e.g. family member, premium payer or beneficiary), you acknowledge and affirm that you have the authority to act on their behalf regarding the processing of their personal data and provide this Privacy Notice for their acknowledgement.