- Responsible for all POS enquiry related to policy management area including regulator and court case from internal and external customer, mainly agent via phone, Foot prints, email, walk-in, OIC complaint case, and court case.
- Provide information with quality, correctly and politely tone and handle with 1st call resolution.
- Call to explain to agents & customers if they have complex cases or protest cases.
- Coordinate with the other departments to find out and correct information for reply to the enquiry
- Correct all complaints and share them with the team and with the department to improve company services.
- Follow-up job pending to ensure that the take can be completed
- Being witness testify at the court and OIC for the OIC case & Court case
- Prepare the summary report to supervisor after participate at court/OIC
- Support some NFC task such as process change address, distribute document from e-mail pos.document, pos.unitlink to users
- Quality Checking on policy churning monthly report
- Prepare daily/monthly report to supervisor within TAT
- Prepare summary/analysis report of the POS enquiry and share to related parties
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Policy Services functions or insurance business
Nice to Have
- Experience in customer service with customer handling skills
- Very good communication skills including active listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Typing skills
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.