- Provide strong support for the Agency Training and Development team under own responsibility.
- Define the overall training plan and activities
- Collect and record the feedback on the existing training course and curriculum
- Perform analysis and define potential opportunities for improvement, provide recommendations related to agency training programs (e.g. leveraging the existing learning resources, improving material support or other self-paced curriculum)
2) Training Development
- Develop the professional training materials based on training design for the agency under own responsibility.
- Review the accuracy and completeness of training contents, and ensure that the contents support the training objectives defined
- Track and monitor to ensure that all training materials and tools are aligned with Corporate Brand Identity (CI) and are user-friendly
- Undertakes other projects assigned by the head of dept. (Classroom & eLearning)
3) Training Delivery
- Be a trainer; Classroom and Online Training
- Provides support in training programs (i.e., venue reservation and set-up, registration table, the operation of sound/video equipment, etc)
- Executes the training plans assigned by the team leader
- Arrange and deliver the training and development programs for the target audiences in Agency group according to the training schedule
- Ensure the quality of training delivery and achievement of the set training objectives
- Improves training programs in terms of the content and process
4) Post-course evaluation
- Makes a summary report of post-course evaluation.