- Provide input to define and manage the overall training strategy and approach for Agency training and development programs with the aim to achieve high sales performance from Agency channels
- Provide and deliver training and development programs for Agency in alignment with the company’s strategy and approach
- Have the overall responsibility for the Agency Training and Development team under own responsibility
- Work together and partner with the relevant parties (e.g. Agency, Direct Marketing, bank partners) to perform sales training needs analysis, design new sales training courses and review the existing training programs to improve the quality and performance of training programs
- Review the accuracy and completeness of training contents, and ensure that the contents support the training objectives defined and are aligned with Corporate Brand Identity (CI) and are user-friendly
- Lead and manage team in conducting training and development programs for target audiences in Agency group, according to the training schedule
- Review the training evaluation reports, define any areas for improvement, and provide suggestions / solutions
- Drive for continuous improvement and enhancement of the quality of training and development programs with the aim of driving sales performance
- Provide advice and coaching for team to handle training evaluation in order to ensure the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of all training activities (e.g. training evaluations, training tests and participation rates)
- Undertakes other projects assigned by the head of dept.
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Training and Development, or other related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales Training and Development, Training Management, Sales/ Distribution, Sales Support, Sales Communications, and other related field in bank or insurance industry
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in Unit Linked product or Investment or having IC license would be plus
- Strong training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.