Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Pcl.
Nice to know
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Develops and maintains functional plans for the enterprise architecture (roadmaps, critical dependencies, etc.), including a release strategy, at enterprise level
- Participate in the Architecture Review Board to review, assess and provide guidance to applications and architecture presented from other business / technology areas.
- Defines a practical, implementable and actionable architectural vision and framework, tailored to business partner requirements.
- Ensures that non-functional requirements have been included and are implemented as part of the overall enterprise-wide solution architecture.
- Provides ongoing guidance and governance throughout the implementation and ongoing operation of the “platforms” the architecture is supporting.
- Work with the business and regional architecture team to identify and update on the end target application architecture i.e. functional landscape, etc.
- If required, can create equal artefacts at business, organizational, IT and/or infrastructure level.
- Analyses the existing business, organization, IT management and IT landscape (applications, data-architecture, technology, operations, workplace etc.) and builds a gap analysis to the desired future state.
- Analyses the maturity of key IT processes and application architectures, and provide action plans to address any gaps between current maturity and desired maturity state.
- Continuously demonstrates a very broad range of business and technical expertise, combined with in-depth knowledge in the insurance or banking or finance industry and/or solution areas (applications, operations, middleware, collaboration, networking, data center, security and operations).
- Participate in the area of security and audit where it's required.
- Working closely with security, risk, compliance, audit team to ensure the gaps can be closed according to the request in the agreed schedule.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science, Business Computer or other related field
- Requires 8+ years working experience, with 3+ in senior solution architect or enterprise architecture role
- Requires 5+ years engineering experience developing and operating software solutions at scale in an enterprise environment
Nice to Have
- Solid overall IT expertise covering software and hardware across all dimensions of insurance business.
- IT consulting and system integration
- Ability to create high-quality documentation and presentations reflecting tangible architectures and related topics
- Clearly demonstrates leadership in tackling multiple, complex issues to create effective solutions, guiding and advising the customer
- Strong communications skills in both Eng and Thai and customer influencing and relationship skills at all levels of the organization
- Working well across team
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.