- Collect accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- Analyse a claim made by a claimant
- Contact trades people from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs on the policyholder's property
- Follow up and monitor the progress of a claim to ensure it will be settled within TAT
- Notify potentially fraudulent claims and immediately transfer case to investigation team
- Identify reasons why full payment may not be made
- Ensure fair settlement of a valid claim
- Ensure he customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
- Control and monitor the reinsurance process to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Control and monitor Salvage Sale Process in order to maximize the most benefit and transparency process
- Work on paperless to ensure efficiency and completeness of claim process according to the company’s policy and targets
- Acquire and improve own knowledge and skills from both internal and external sources to ensure your own work’s quality and continuous improvement.
Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in Non-motor Claim
Nice to Have
- Have an Insurance knowledge
- Risk Management and Assessment skill
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and special system
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.