- Be a role model to the development team and a quality-driven developer who advises best development practices and delivers best quality products for customers.
- Lead project development activities, delivery, planning, quality control and customer management
- Cultivate an Agile software development team with processes that drive high performance and collaboration
- Ensure qulity of software by practicing test-driven development, unit testing, pair programming and code reviews.
- Assist in preparing reporting communications and technical analyses.
- Actively coach development team on best practices and skill enhancement
Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Computer or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development
Nice to Have
- Passionate about building best quality software
- Hands-on software development experience in agile environments
- Have a business-driven mind-set and experience in release management with business stakeholders:
- Release planning
- Resource allocation
- Quality control to meet right business and security requirements
- Experience in leading teams of software and quality engineers with agile software development
- Strong development experience with Oracle PL/SQ, Oracle Forms, Reports 10-11g.
- Knowledge on statement and/or data base tuning is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, English is an advantage.
- Skilled with analytical diagnostics and strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and with high-pressure projects.
Let’s care for tomorrow. For a career with plenty of room to grow. Care to join us?
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and the job title you are applying for in the email subject.