Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Pcl.
Your Day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Sale Team, marketing and support to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product launch.
- Coordinate with IT Team and relevant department to run APL and ACM Product Framework, including manage product configuration system.
- Gather and prepare relevant information to present to Product Group Committee or Allianz Regional to obtain their approval and ensure all procedures are complied with Allianz Guideline.
- Work together with other division to ensure the alignment and approval of Product Governance Committee (PGC) before launch
- Work closely with line manager to update status of product.
- Coordinate with Communication Management to create communication material about product features and suggest on the features to be highlighted to increase productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with education background in related fields (i.e. Business Administration, Engineering, Actuarial Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related experience).
- Min. 5 years of work experience, preferably in the Insurance Industry, or related areas (i.e. Underwriter, risk management, project management, business analysis/ data analytics, new product development, reinsurance, MIS, sales & distribution)
- Work Experience in market analysis, business strategy planning, Insurance Product Development, Underwriting
- Have some knowledge of non-life market and its products at least 3 years’ experience in Underwriting or Product Management
Nice to Have
- Excellent English proficiency
- Well business presentation Skill
- Mature, independent, and self-driven
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect and work with a variety of people from different backgrounds
- Good project management from end to end
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel, Power Point.