Allianz Ayudhya General Insurance Public Company Limited
Your day at Allianz Ayudhya
- Lead MIS integration projects throughout the organisation ensuring their success through promoting communication, best practice, standards and procedures for the implementation of MIS initiatives.
- Engage in successful data warehouse projects delivering infrastructure supporting the reporting and analysis needs of the business.
- Contribute to the information landscape by supporting the adoption of best practice and standards across all reporting.
- Ensuring continuity of reporting capability and standardisation across different data sources.
- Lead delivery of analysis and supporting tools to the business with a high level of reliability and accuracy
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or Related
- 10+ years MIS areas such as Data Warehouse and Business intelligences
- Prior experience leading team and implementing new systems and processes
- Experience in a consulting environment advantageous
Nice to have
- Knowledge of common data warehousing architectures and ETL methods.
- Outstanding knowledge of existing MIS tools and methodologies
- Proven track record of using SQL and developing scripts to perform data cleansing, work with large data sets and draw insights
- Experience in Financial reporting is beneficial
- Experience in data visualisation tools, machine learning concepts, tools and ability to develop algorithms using Python, R or other scripting languages/tools beneficial
- Strong leadership with good communication and Interpersonal skills. Including being fluent in English written and verbal.
- Highly analytical and problem solving skills, forward thinking.
- Proven experience in project management successfully delivering projects on time, in scope and on budget.
- Excellent knowledge of technology and its applications in business.
- Commitment to Delivering Outcomes to the Business.