Allianz Ayudhya is determined to offer opportunities conducive to fostering a high performance culture in order to support staff competency improvement so that its employees can advance in their career path and improve their performance in accordance with the company’s policies.
The primary goals of the Human Resources and Organizational Development Department of Allianz Ayudhya are to promote career path advancement, work performance development, organizing and evaluating company training, and providing work opportunities, be it job rotation or international opportunities within the Allianz Group.
We are always supporting our staff to gain new experiences, both in the regional level and international level. Not only this, the company has an experienced and professional team of management, consisting of both Thais and non-Thais. This mix in culture has allowed us to constantly learn from one another, creating an enjoyable atmosphere and a unique working environment.
We have acquired a wide range of compensations and benefits for our employees, including
Contact Us | Resources Management Team
Tel : 0-2305-7457, 7463, 7466 or 7943
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BTS Chid Lom, Exit 4, 2nd Floor, Ploenchit Tower, Lumpini, Phathumwan, Bangkok
Map : Click
Manager - Agency Training and Development (Northeast)
Manager - Full Time Agent Development
1. Full Time Agency Recruitment and Selection
2. Full Time Agent Development
3. Full Time Agent consulting and monitoring
4. Report and analysis
Assistant Manager, IT Application Support (Incident Management)
1. Strategic Management (for the system assigned):
Establishment goals, objectives, strategies, policies, procedures, and work standards for the Application Development & Maintenance Department by planning directing and managing the activities and services of the department
2. Resources & Team Management:
3. IT Digital Project Management:
4. Consultancy Services:
5. Vender Management:
6. Financial, Budgeting and Expenses Control:
Manager, Health Sales Executives
Initiate and execute sales strategy to drive sales force and generate sales productivity in particularly in health product on both individual and group EB. Providing advice/ coaching to ensure the achievement of sales performance in driving the region targets.
In addition, responsible for all activities supporting sales performance of the region.
Moreover this position has to work closely with dedicated Sales Support team on market intelligent and competition & award management in order to drive and foster sales performance of all sales channels in achieving the target of company sales and provide suggestions for improvement opportunities, and creative solutions for specific programs and plans. Work closely with cross functional team.
Key Responsibilities :
Required experience and skill :
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or other related field
At least 5 years of experience in Agency Field Management, Agency Field Support, Sales force/client Relationship Management, Marketing, AE or other related fields in insurance or banking business
Strong knowledge in Health Insurance product would be plus
Good Sales management skill, Business acumen, Strategic & analytical thinking, Communication and well collaborative
Proficiency in English
Bangkok Service Centre Staff
Key Responsibilities :
Required experience and skill :
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance and Accounting, or other.
At least 1 years of experience in Service Center, Sales Support, Office Service, Administration, or other related fields in insurance or banking business.
Service center management skill
Office service and administration skill
Communication & interpersonal skills
Assistant Manager - Product Marketing
This position executes detailed work with cross functional team to ensure the balance of creativity, regulation, and timely delivery of all sales materials of products (brochure, sales kit, product training slides) of all distribution channels.
1) Sales Materials Development (Agency, Bancassurance, Telesales and E-commerce)
2) Product Training (Agency, Bancassurance, Telesales and E-commerce)
3) Product Communication and Promotion
Supervisor to Assistant Manager - Customer Activity & Privilege
1. Customer Activities
2. Communication to all existing customers
3. I2S Campaign
4. Customer Focus
5. Customer Privileges
6. Internal Communication
Provide compliance advice and services by taking regulatory requirements into the consideration, monitor compliance issues to ensure that appropriate action is taken where needed, prepare compliance report on compliance topics as assigned by supervisor, advise some appropriate control to be taken to comply with such regulations, perform quality assurance on main regulatory requirements, assist in compliance implementation of Allianz Standard – compliance function, and actively take part in compliance project launched as assigned
This compliance function must possess the qualification, experience and knowledge required to manage the Company’s compliance risk, monitor the Company’s compliance with applicable laws, regulations, internal compliance principles and procedures, advise on the Company’s compliance with relevant laws and regulations and assess the impact of any changes of applicable laws and regulations. Detailed requirements are outlined in the Company’s Compliance Policy
1) Compliance Advise and Services
2) Regulatory and Compliance Manual/ Guidelines Update
3) Compliance Reports and Documentation
4) Compliance Monitoring
5) Compliance Projects
Assistant Vice President, Corporate Secretary
To ensure that the Company complies with relevant legislation and regulation, and keeps board members informed of their legal responsibilities as well as to ensure that the Company and its directors operate within the law, regulation and guidance.
In this duty, the Corporate Secretary has also the responsibility to register and communicate with shareholders, to ensure that dividends are paid and company records are maintained, such as lists of directors and shareholders, and annual accounts and so on.
- Organize and schedule the regular Board of Directors’ Meetings as required by laws and regulations including extra Board of Directors’ Meeting (if required)
- Prepare and provide all related documents including invitation letter to the Board of Directors prior to the Meeting to comply with laws and regulations
- Act as the Secretary of the Board of Directors’ Meeting and ensure that the Meeting is well organized and runs appropriately, smoothly and efficiently while the Board of Directors is provided with all requisite information and support enabling them to discharge their functions in an effective manner
- Prepare and maintain Minutes of the Meeting in English (optional: Thai) and send to the CEO for review and then to the Board Members for further acknowledge/review
- Communicate and share the functions and responsibilities of the Board of Directors to the Company, Management and staff in order to generate general understanding and appropriate approval request process
- Coordinate with concerned departments to prepare draft versions of Board papers for CEO's review and final versions for the Board of Directors to acknowledge/review, and communicate to certain departments once approval has been completed
- Follow up any pending issues which were arisen from the BOD Meeting
- Organize and schedule the Shareholders’ Meeting so called the Ordinary General Meeting as required by laws
- Organize and schedule the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting when some issues require higher authorization as the Shareholders’ approval than the Board of Directors’ authorization
- Act as the Company’s representative at the Shareholders’ Meeting to run, support and ensure that the Meeting is organized smoothly and efficiently and the Board of Directors discharges their functions in an effective manner and complying with laws and regulations such as Public Act, Insurance Act and AOA
- Ensure that the registration of Shareholders attending the Meeting is accurate and complete complying with laws and regulations
- Prepare and maintain Minutes of the Meeting both in Thai and English and send out to the CEO and the Chairman of the Meeting for review. The Minutes are also required to send to the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) and the Department of Business Development (DBD)
- Maintain and ensure that the accurate and update information of list of Shareholders and list of Directors is kept well at the Company
- Keep record of Shareholders’ and Directors’ changes and in charge of shareholder database
Assistant Vice President – IT Internal Audit
Information Technology (IT) Auditor has responsibility to perform or lead the audit team on assigned audit projects. The person in charge of IT audit must eligible to analyze business processes or activities within business functions to identify, assess and evaluate IT-related business risk (IT risk) to define audit objectives, scope and develop risk-based Audit Work Program (AWP).
IT audit must evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of IT-related internal controls and provide recommendations to the management in order to identify and improve the IT control weaknesses and mitigate the related IT risk. It is also to assist management in evaluating internal control and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations.
This position must possess the qualification, experience and knowledge required to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the OE’s system of governance, issue recommendations, in particular as to deficiencies with regard to the internal control system and the compliance with the corporate rules, and verify the compliance with decisions taken as a consequence thereof. Detailed requirements are outlined in the Allianz Group Audit Policy.
Assistant Vice President – Product Management
AVP – Bancassurance Relationship Manager
This position works under Bancassurance VP- Head of Sales. This is a key person of a team responsible for managing the sales target through the Bancassurance partner (Krungsri Bank) or others.
This position will closely with the partner channel to drive sales volume and ensure the timely delivery of high value, high quality services to Bancassurance beneficiaries.
This also includes competencies development of BDE/BDM team as well as coordination with internal department to solve sales related issues.
Also responsible for support existing day to day report and perform other related duties as assigned.
1) Sales & Relationship Management
2) Manage and Develop Team Competencies
3) Collaboration with Internal Departments
4) Business Management
10 years of experience in Sales Management, Relationship Management, Sales Operations Support or other related fields in insurance or banking business
At least 5 years of sales experience in the insurance sector or wealth management platform, preferably with good experience with Unit Linked product and dealing with high net-worth individuals
Solid experience in developing and executing tactical sales plans
Experience strong working relationship with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or other related field
Master degree in IBM or quantitative fields (e.g., Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Operation Research etc.) is a plus
Good Knowledge of Life insurance product
Good in relationship skill, negotiation skill, communication & presentation skill and coaching skill
Have a single license is a plus
Have an own car and able to travelling